суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evandando




I am currently housesitting for a couple days for a lovely family. They have a hot tub. I invited over some friends and coworkers and we had a blast. There was five of us and we drank three bottles of sparkling wine, drank whiskey, and ate lots of cake. We talked about boys, women issues, diversity issues, people at work, and strange childhood memories.

It was a blast. Most fun I have had in a long time. Several wonderful people sadly couldnapos;t make it, but if they did... The night would be off the hook

Itapos;s nights like these that I am so happy about my support system. All the people in my life are fantastic and there should never be a day in my life where I am depressed or feeling like poo. I have phone numbers of people who will drop anything for me. I love them. I am thankful.

Thank you Universe.

chamber cloud st, evandando, evandamet drug, evandamet, evandales insurance news 24, evandales.



Комментариев нет: