вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

curious george pc game serial




Monday skool started the lesson first lesson kinda interesting and donno i got the feeling i love stop motion stuffs. I hope i wanna create 1 and do it as my portfolio. And now my only choice is 3D. Not dudley boys but 3d animations. The lecture kinda relax but the module very weird gave us some video to of history how film was made.

afternoon lesson is wif eric, when he teach VID. I dont feeling very stress cos i have a background of doing website but not pro yet. Simple one will do. But when he gave us 1000 words to do... Stress already... Hahah... Need to submit by 2359 on tomorrow. Btw had dinner at mac wif kok, matt, vin and claud. The wassabi fries is nice if u put more wasabi powder. At bus dose off, and at home continue wif the 1000 words essay. I just critics like debating style. Before i sleep i get 1000 words and im happy wif it. Tomorrow i will choose my sport for a module i hope soccer will not occupied.
curious george pc game serial, curious george pc game ken generator, curious george pc game, curious george patterns, curious george pattern.



Комментариев нет: