пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

braving the element




It is now my turn to rant about my stupid stupid car. At the grocery store, buying food cause Iapos;m hungry, and my car wonapos;t start. Battery dead. Matt comes to jump it and before I know it, this young guy is hooking his jeep up to my car. There are sparks, there is fire. Turns out this dumb ass put the negative on the positive plug. What an idiot. Finally, the car starts and has been starting since. Tomorrow I get paid, and I get to buy a new battery before I leave for Chattanooga. Supercool

Guess who is officially declared as a linguistics major? Thatapos;s right, itapos;s me. The trick is to bug everyone listed as a "department head" until someone, anyone emails you back. Dr. Leki is going to meet with me and assign an adviser and soon I will be a college graduate. Sounds cool.
braving the element, braving the elements.



Комментариев нет: