четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

electric mosquito killer




Someone and I were talking tonight, and conversation came up about y parents.� They really had a love story...happily married over over 40years now.� It was a great blessing that my mother came down with Stage 4+ (and survived).� For the first time I saw them as more than my parents, and as two people madly in love.

When she had two years left to live, I asked her what she would like to do with the time left.� She calmly replied that after Dad had worked and sacrificed for 35 years, she gave these last years to him.� And she would go were he wanted to go, and do what he wanted to do.� I started crying right then and there

Dad then read to me the poem he read to her the first time he told her he loved her.� It was beautiful...and I cried then too.� He gave me the book he read that poem fromthat day, and I still hold it as one of my most valuable treasures.

Through out the treatment that she went through, Dad was there for her 9almost too much), and my sister and I saw them as the young couple they must have been so long ago.� They held hands. Looked at each other in long gazes.� He would just come up and hold her, for no reason than to be close.

It is a beautiful thing to watch a couple fall in love...especially when it is your parents, and when they have been inlove for so long.� There were many times my sister and I would just sit and watch them, unable to take our eyes off them, as they moved along unaware of anyone else on the world but themselves.

They have had their issues and fights; neither one is perfect.� And there have been times they have hurt one another very badly.� Mom has always been more forgiving and flexible than Dad, but Dadapos;s love is unwaivering as his devotion to her.

I feel privileged and blessed to have witnessed such a love story in my life, and even more so that it is my parents story.� I have been blessed to have them as an example of love and marriage.� To have them as an example of what it means to love and be loved.� And because of this I have a very high standard.

american express atm locator, electric mosquito killer, electric mosquito killers, electric mosquito lamp, electric mosquito repellant.



Комментариев нет: